If you’re reading this post, Congratulations! Chances are you’ll soon be exploring Thailand, The Land of Smiles. Get your Thailand Visa on Arrival Easily with this Complete Guide. Thailand is a top budget destination for Indian tourists looking for offshore Tours. The South Asian country is not only famous for it’s tourism but has so much more to offer. Bangkok welcomes about 22.7 million international visitors every year. Thailand is ranked as the one of the top destinations for global travelersComplete Guide for getting Thailand Visa on Arrival for Indians
Thailand Visa On Arrival General Information
Thailand provides Visa On Arrival service at various facilities across the country. The citizens of these countries can get Visa on Arrival easily. They just need to have documents as listed by the Thai Embassy. All documents required are given below.
Documents Required for Thailand Visa On Arrival
1. Genuine Passport valid for at least 30 days.
2. Valid Hotel Booking or Accommodation Proof i.e. address where you will be staying in Thailand.
3. Confirmed Return Flight Tickets back to your home country within next 15 days. It must be flight tickets. Travelling by train, road to neighboring countries is not accepted. (MOST IMPORTANT)
4. Fund Proof that you have enough money for your trip. Atleast 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family.
Thailand Visa on Arrival Fees
The Fees in around 2,000 Baht one time at the time of entering Thailand. The fee is waived off by Thai Embassy for Indians till April 2020. Refer to Official Website of Thailand for more information. You can also write to me at [email protected]
Pro Tips you should know before leaving for your trip
1. Make sure you carry Passport Size photos from your home country. Getting photos at airport is expensive. (200 Baht per person)
2. Consider getting your Visa on arrival from the Priority Lane. The priority lane is a special line that is quicker than the normal line. The normal line will take you almost 1-2 hours to get your visa. But in the Priority lane you can get your visa in just 10 minutes. Also, the only thing they check in priority lane is your return tickets. So the checking is not at all strict and the entire process becomes easier to get through. Cost of Priority Lane Quick Visa on Arrival is 200 Baht per person. If you don’t want to stand in long lines, this is the best way to get your visa quickly at the airport.
Countries that are Eligible for Visa on Arrival in Thailand
The citizens of the following countries can get Visa on arrival at Thailand airports easily. Fill forms and provide supporting documents discussed above for smooth visa process.
Papua New Guinea
List of Facilities that provide Visa on Arrival in Thailand
Don Muang International Airport, Bangkok
Chiangmai International Airport, Chiangmai
Phuket International Airport, Phuket
Hatyai International Airport, Songkhla
U Tapao Airport, Rayong
Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
Chieng Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
Chieng Khong Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
Betong Immigration Checkpoint, Yala
Sadoa Immigration Checkpoint, Songkhla
Samui Airport, Surat Thani
Sukhothai International Airport, Tak Immigration Checkpoint
Bangkok Harbour Immigration Checkpoint, Bangkok
Sri Racha Immigration Checkpoint, Chonburi
Mabtaput Immigration Checkpoint, Rayong
Nong Khai Immigration Checkpoint, Nong Khai
Samui Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
Phuket Immigration Checkpoint, Phuket
Satun Immigration Checkpoint, Satun
Krabi Immigration Checkpoint, Krabi
Songkhla Harbour Immigraion Checkpoint, Songkhla
Chiangrai Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Chiangrai
Surat Thani Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
For more information you can visit the official website of Thai embassy.
You can also apply online on iVisa, get more information about your queries on Thailand Visa on Arrival on their website.
- Coronavirus Impact on Tourism in India
- 13 Best Indian Cities for Digital Nomads (Work Remotely)
- Life Goals of Indian Youth
- Humility of Guru Ramdas Ji – When Guru Ramdas Ji met Shri Chand Ji
- Thailand Visa on Arrival for Indians – Complete Guide
- Celebrating Bhai Mardana ji’s life – Bhai Mardana’s Death Anniversary (28th November)